Be where the action is
the tim hARRINGTON Initiative Mission
Our mission is simple. We want to make the world a better place through education and to bring services to those in need. We accomplish our mission through our core values.
We have been a vital part of the community and we were founded to serve a growing segment of the community in need of inaccessible services. We have continued to grow with the help of our donors and volunteers that make our mission possible.
Just one Humanity
Just One Humanity takes a process-driven, community-centric approach to helping villages in developing nations who want to improve their lives. We take a holistic approach to solving the poverty equation. We consider people, planet and animals and we understand that each are interlaced and all must be addressed to ensure sustainability.
We focus on the simple fact that we are all more the same than different when it comes to basic needs and quality of life.
We recognize global inequities and basic needs such as clean water, healthcare, etc are not being met for many emergent nations.
We promote needs-based assistance and pro-poor conservation at the village level in their commitment to self-sufficiency.
Just One Humanity fosters a new paradigm of charity whereby developing nations serve as responsible citizens of this planet to engage in grass-roots involvement and become stewards of the environment.
For more info: www.JustOneHumanity.org
1. We believe in community empowerment.
2. We consider people, planet and animals in all that we do.
3. We don’t give handouts, we give a hand up.
4. We work effectively and efficiently to minimize costs.
5. We look for scalable, sustainable solutions.
6. We don’t teach, we learn together.
7. We manifest compassion for all living things.
8. We serve populations regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliations.